- highly concentrated, standardised
- over 90% polyphenols, 70% catechins
and 50% EGCG
- enhanced metabolism
- each cap contains polyphenols in
7 cups of regular green tea
- minimal stimulant effect, only 20mg
caffeine per cap
Concentrated and standardised by the latest technology,
Lean Green contains all the beneficial compounds in high
quality green tea. Each 500mg cap is equivalent to 7 cups
of regular green tea, but contains only 1/3 of the caffeine in
one cup of green tea. The polyphenols and Catechins in
Lean Green is found to support weight and body fat loss,
increase energy levels (independent of caffeine) by lifting
the metabolism. Green tea extract exert a synergistic
effect on fat burning with caffeine.
1. Eur J Nut. 2004 Apr;43(2):116-24. Green tea supplementation
ameliorates insulin resistance and increases glucose transporter IV
content in a fructose-fed rat model. Wu LY, Juan CC, Hwang LS,
Hsu YP, Ho PH, Ho LT..
2. Life Sci. 2000;66(5):411-23. Chinese green tea lowers
cholesterol level through an increase in fescal lipid excretion.
Yang TT, Koo MW.
3. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jan;81(1):122-9. Ingestion of tea rich in
catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and
malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Nagao T et al.
4. Am J Clin Nutri. 2000 Nov;72(5):1232-4. Efficacy of a green tea
extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing
24-h energy, expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Dulloo AG
5. J Nutr Biochem. 2003 Nov;14(11):671-6. Green tea reduces body
fast accretion caused by high-fat diet in rats through
beta-adrenoceptor activation of thermogenesis in brown adipose
tissue. Choo JJ.
6. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005
Mar;288(3):R708-15. Green tea extract improves endurance
capacity and increases muscle lipid oxidation in mice. Murase T,
Haramizu S, Shimotoyodome A, Nagasawa A, Tokimitsu I.
7. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001 Nov 16;288(5):1200-6.
Green tea epigallocatechin gallate: a natural inhibitor of fatty-acid
synthase. Wang X, Tian W.
Lean Green 60's
standardised to 90% Polyphenol