- Certified with CREAPURE Logo
- The Research-proven Creatine
- Measuring scoop included
- Gain 2-4kg in a month
- More sets, more reps, more pump
- Micronised for easy dispersion
- Safest Creatine, research grade
Taking Creatine Monohydrate results in increased creatine
level in skeletal muscles to form creatine phosphate (CP),
CP stores extra energy and can donate its energy to recycle
ATP ("energy batteries" in muscles). The results are the
ability to perform more reps and sets. Increased creatine
level in muscles also increases intramuscular pressure in
muscles making them thicker, stronger, more anabolic and
capable of handling more stress.
1 scoop (5gm) of Creatine Monohydrate 4 times per day for
7 days or twice daily for 14 days to fully saturate their
muscles with creatine. Once saturated, one can gain 2-4kg
of bodyweight and experience significant increase in
strength and endurance. The muscles will feel fuller. The
maintenance dose of creatine is one scoop per day,
No side effect of creatine supplementation has been
reported and the only side effects seem to be strength,
stamina and weight gain.
1. Clin Sci 1992a;83:367-74. Elevation of creatine in resting and
exercise muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplement. Harris
RC, Soderlund K, Hultman E.
2. Clin Sci 1993;84:565-71. Influence of oral creatine
supplementation of muscle torque during repeated bouts of maximal
voluntary exercise in man. Greenhaff PL, Casey A, Short AH, Harris
R, Soderlund K, Hultman, Hultman E.
3. Int J Sports Med 2005 May;26(4):307-13. Few adverse effects of
long-term creatine supplementation in a placebo-controlled trial.
Groeneveld GJ et al.
4. The effect of whey protein supplementation with and without
creatine monohydrate combined with resistance training on lean
tissue mass and muscle strength. Burke DG, Chilibeck PD, Davidson
KS, Candow DG, Farthing J, Smith-Palmer T.
5. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2003 Jan;58(1):11-9.
Creatine supplementation enhances isometric strength and body
composition improvements following strength exercise training in
older adults. Brose A, Parise G, Tarnopolsky MA.
6. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2004 May;91(5-6):628-37. The effects of
creatine supplementation on muscular performance and body
composition responses to short-term resistance training overreaching.
Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Rubin MR, Gomez AL, French DN,
McGuigan MM, Scheett TP, Sharman MJ, Hakkinen K, Kraemer WJ.
7. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004 Oct;36(10):1781-8. Effect of creatine
ingestion after exercise on muscle thickness in males and females.
Chilibeck PD, Stride D, Farthing JP, Burke DG.
8. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999 Aug;31(8):1147-56. Performance and
muscle fiber adaptations to creatine supplementation and heavy
resistance training. Volek JS, Duncan ND, Mazzetti SA, Staron RS,
Putukian M, Gomez AL, Pearson DR, Fink WJ, Kraemer WJ.
9. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002 Mar;34(3):537-43. Creatine
supplementation improves muscular performance in older men.
Gotshalk LA, Volek JS, Staron RS, Denegar CR, Hagerman FC,
10. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 Nov;35(11):1946-55. Effect of
creatine and weight training on muscle creatine and performance in
vegetarians. Burke DG, Chilibeck PD, Parise G, Candow DG,
Mahoney D, Tarnopolsky M.
11. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002 Feb;34(2):332-43.
Effects of creatine supplementation on muscle power, endurance,
and sprint performance. Izquierdo M, Ibanez J, Gonzalez-Badillo JJ,
12. J Aging Phys Act. 2004 Jul;12(3):219-31. Effect of ceasing
creatine supplementation while maintaining resistance training in
older men. Candow DG, Chilibeck PD, Chad KE, Chrusch MJ,
Davison KS, Burke DG.
13. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2001 Oct;33(10):1674-81. Effects of oral
creatine and resistance training on myosin heavy chain expression.
Willoughby DS, Rosene J.
14. Proc Biol Sci. 2003 Oct 22;270(1529):2147-50. Oral creatine
monohydrate supplementation improves brain performance: a
double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial. Rae C, Digney AL,
McEwan SR, Bates TC.
Measuring scoop included.
This keep content dry as
there is no need to dip
teaspoon into the bottle.
Certified 100% Pure
$22 (800mg, 120 Caps)